Presented by Mary Kagendo Kobia, International Staff Mobility, UCPH
How to prepare for a job interview? What to pay particular attention to in your personal sales material such as your CV? This workshop focuses on breaking down the process of the job interview as well as giving you tips on dos and don’ts when writing your CV. In this interactive session, we will go through:
- The different types of CVs (academia vs industry)
- Tips on how to personalize your CV
- How to prepare for a job interview?
- How to deal with performance anxiety and nervousness?
- Top 9 interview questions you should be prepared to answer!
- How to create energy and engage your audience at a job interview?
Join this informal and cozy event where you will get the opportunity to network with other like-minded professionals and get inspiration on how you can improve your performance and personalize your CV!